D2Z software suite request formPlease read the agreement below, and fill out the short form to request a copy of the D2Z software.
Miriam R. Kantorovitz, Gene Robinson, and Saurabh Sinha give permission for you and your institution to use the D2Z software suite developed at the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, for internal, research purposes, on the following conditions:
1. The D2Z software suite remains at your institution and is not published, distributed, or otherwise transferred or made available to people other than institution employees and students involved in research under your supervision.
2. The D2Z software suite will be used by you and/or your institution solely for non-commercial purposes, except with express permission from the authors.
3. You may provide the authors with feedback on the use of the D2Z software suite in your research, and that the authors and the University of Illinois are permitted to use any information you provide in making changes to the D2Z software suite.
4. Any risk associated with using the D2Z software suite at your institution is with you and your institution.
5. The D2Z software suite will be cited in any publication(s) reporting on data obtained by using it, as:
If these conditions are acceptable to you, click the check box
below. If you have any questions concerning this agreement, you may
contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data used in the paper is available here